close
Christina, I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. 

我能保證執子之手、萬般珍惜,

I could promise to be there in sickness and in health. 

也能保證無論貧病,不離不棄 


I could say til death do us part. But i won't. 

當然也說得出「直到生死契闊」這樣的話。但我不想說。

Those vows are for optimistic couples. The ones full of hope. 

這是那些樂觀的夫妻和滿懷希望的愛侶說的。 


And i do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. 

今天,在我結婚的日子,站在這裡的我,

I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. 

靠的不是樂觀,也不是抱著希望。 

I am sure. I am steady. 

而是肯定,是堅定不移 


And I know. I am a heart man. I take them apart. 

我之所以如此肯定,是因為我是靠「心」維生的人。

I put them back together. I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. 

把它捫取出來、再放回去。我將「心」捧在手上。 我,是個靠心生活的人。


So this, i am sure. You are my partner, my lover, my very best friend. 

因此,我很確定,妳是我的伴侶、愛人,我的唯一的知己。

My heart, my heart, beats for you. 

我的心、我的心臟,為妳而跳。


And on this day, this day of our wedding, i promise you this. 

今日,在我們結婚的此時,我答應你,也只能答應你,

I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you, me. 

將我的心,交在妳的手上。我將自己許諾給妳。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    stage940 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()